Friday, April 6, 2012

Dog days are over ;)

Assalammualaikum, salam sejahtera dan salam 1 Malaysia. Bla3. macam nak syarahan je doe. hekhek.

Sekolah saya punya april test dah tamat semalam. Alhamdulillah. Tapi banyak sangat subjek yang saya tak puas hati actually. guess what? Everything goes harder and harder. Chemistry was the worst. it sucks man. today, we all dapat paper physics, biology and pendidikan islam. All of 'em I got B+ except for the PI, I got B. but there's some question teacher marked wrongly.

ok lets talk about physics first. I got 73. 1 more mark (because 1 : 2)and I can get an A for it. but unfortunately the teacher doesn't give me that 1 mark. mmm. People from 4Durah said, almost all of them got failed in this subject and there's only 3 person who get lulus. It so hard you know the paper. you dont know how hard for me to remember those formula. let me tell you something, physics is not my favourite subject.

2nd, biology and addmath. I am so in love with these subject eventhough it is quite hard. yes, many people do hating these subject. But for me, these subject is much better compared to chemistry. chemistry is more about formula formula formula. argh. I really hope i can get at least B for my chemistry. Amin.

ok. thanks reading. bye. have a nice day and dont forget to be my follower yaa! daa...

1 comment: